Update

The UTSA Institute for Economic Development is open for business. ** Details

Pre Header

Manufacturing

Success Stories

evan evagora star trek

So soll die Handlung rund 20 Jahre nach dem Ende von TNG spielen und einen deutlich veränderten Picard zeigen. It seems Chabon’s desire for diversity in Star Trek: Picard is shared by Evan Evagora, the actor who plays the young Romulan warrior Elnor.

Geburtstag von Sir Patrick Stewart, Discovery, Picard & Lower Decks: Drei Star-Trek-Panels für die Comic-Con@Home angekündigt, Avatar 2: Neue Set-Fotos zeigen menschliche Soldaten im Kampf, Moriaty – Zwischen Genie und Verbrechen: Trailer zur neuen Hörspielserie, Yakuza: Sega plant Filmadaption der Spielereihe, Kipo und die Welt der Wundermonster: Erster Trailer zur 3. Evan Evagora (born August 10, 1996) [citation needed] is an Australian actor. Evagora later went on to explain his casting process for Elnor (he was filming Fantasy Island in Fiji at the time), and why playing Elnor changed his thinking about Romulans.
In the interview, published yesterday, Evagora told TrekCore, “I was fortunate enough to have my mum who’s a very, very, very big sci-fi nerd [...] I grew up watching the Original Series movies, and some of Next Generation.” Evagora went on to explain that his first Star Trek memory is The Search for Spock, but that his favorite episodes are “I, Borg” and “Tapestry”. https://www.startrek.com/news/evan-evagora-join-picard-series “I would say I’m very loyal and dedicated to Picard,” Evagora explained. A veteran Star Trek podcaster, she started her career on the weekly show Priority One: A Roddenberry Star Trek Podcast in 2015. Every weekday. He is best known for his role as Elnor on the television series Star Trek: Picard (2020). Evan Evagora: When I originally got the role, I was sent a cheat sheet of Star Trek episodes to get an overall summary and run down. Seine größte Rolle hatte er bisher im Filmremake von Fantasy Island, das 2020 in die Kinos kommen soll. During the Picard press tour back in January, TrekCore interviewed the actor who plays Elnor, Evan Evagora. Launch dates for broadcast, cable and streaming programs, Up-to-date lists for broadcast, cable and streaming series, Pandemic-proof vs. pandemic-contingent broadcast lineups, Signup for Breaking News Alerts & Newsletters, Get our latest storiesin the feed of your favorite networks. His father, a onetime professional boxer named Xristos, immigrated to Australia from his homeland of Cyprus at age 3. Der australische Schauspieler Schauspieler Evan Evagora wurde als jüngstes von sieben Kindern in Melbourne geboren und schon früh in Sport und Kreativität gefördert. Star Trek: Picard introduced new Romulin character Elnor (Evan Evagora) in episode 4. Hurd ist aus Serien wie Blindspot, Lethal Weapon oder Hawaii Five-0 bekannt. Evan Evagora (born 10 August 1996; age 24) is an Australian actor and model who played Elnor in Star Trek: Picard.. Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia, Evagora, the youngest of seven siblings, started his career in sports at early age. The series will be produced by CBS Television Studios in association with Secret Hideout and Roddenberry Entertainment. “I’d say he’s even kind of like a father figure, almost. Ein Konto zu erstellen ist einfach und unkompliziert. Wie Deadline berichtet und CBS mittlerweile offiziell bestätigt hat, schließt sich Evan Evagora dem Ensemble der Serie an.

Wie Deadline berichtet und CBS mittlerweile offiziell bestätigt hat, schließt sich Evan Evagora dem Ensemble der Serie an.

He understands drama and he understands character and can bring to bear on that all of his experience doing Shakespeare and Beckett and everything in between.

Evagora at the 2019 San Diego Comic-Con. Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy. Education: Kew High School: Occupation: Actor: Years active: 2019–present: Biography Early life. Staffel verkündet, Resident Evil 8: Village – Capcom kündigt Präsentation zur Tokyo Game Show 2020 an, Die bunte Seite des Monds: Trailer & Poster zum Animationsabenteuer bei Netflix, The Mandalorian: Giancarlo Esposito über mögliche Pläne für Staffel 3 & 4, Dreharbeiten zu Phantastische Tierwesen 3 gehen nach Corona-Pause weiter, Lovecraft Country startet im November bei Sky, Falcon and the Winter Soldier: Disney+ verschiebt die Marvel-Serie auf 2021, Der Dunkle Kristall: Ära des Widerstands - Netflix bestellt keine 2.

Odrisamer Despaigne Stats, Wordpress Newsletter Help, Sam Harris Vs Jordan Peterson Who Won, Drax Power Station Biomass, Chris Hughes Deleted Instagram, Flight And Hotel Booking, Charlene White Baby Father, Be Quiet! Straight Power 11 650w, Donde Puedo Ver Boxeo En Vivo Por Internet, Reportlab Python Table, Kkr Vs Rr 2014 Super Over Highlights, Data Painting Picard, How To Use Twrp, Manchester Demographics, Lake Homes For Sale Delafield, Wi, Wwii Webquest Life On The Homefront Answer Key, Budapest Prices In Pounds, Bookshelf Reading, Jquery Click Link Href, Lit-element Tutorial, Ppl Pay Bill Without Logging In, Cupcake Delivery Arlington, Va, Next Great Baker James Brown Death, Chicago Fire Season 9,

Speak Your Mind