Update

The UTSA Institute for Economic Development is open for business. ** Details

Pre Header

Manufacturing

Success Stories

shankly hotel complaints

more. Good service at Breakfast, Location and staff were great, room was good size and great for groups looking to stay in Liverpool. Coronavirus has posed a unique challenge to TV bosses, and not just because filming was halted on most of their prestige dramas. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. there was a smell in the lift and inside our wardrobe in room 205.

Really enjoyed our stay we had an amazing night and would definitely go again, The place to stay if you are a Liverpool supporter, Ideal for a short visit if you are planning to go out to the bars and clubs of Liverpool, 1189330,1196840,1189650,1179650,1099630,1170590,1185210.

All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. The reception also smelt very strong of cannabis when we returned home the night if our stay which was also disappointing, but not the fault of the hotel really, just affected the overall experience. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment. As Bill's granddaughter,it was a pleasure to have you as our guests.We do offer some fantastic offers and packages so please be sure to contact us directly to book in.We look forward to seeing you soon.Warmest WishesEmma Parryemma.parry@shanklyhotel.com, We stayed here for my husband's 40th birthday.the room was huge more like an apartment with kitchen, 2 double beds & 1 single bed.bathroom was amazing with jacquzzi bath. Also the be hallway smelt extremely strongly of damp or mustiness. Dear Ci_sev96Thank you for your wonderful 5* review.I'm so pleased to read your trip to Liverpool wowed you.We pride ourselves in delivering a memorable time with exceptional service so the team will be delighted with your comments, I will pass on your comments to everyone.

Can’t think of anything I didn’t like. The timing of last night’s new fly-on-the-wall series The Grand Party Hotel, filmed pre-Covid, was unfortunate, airing just a few days after the government announced the latest round of social restrictions to try to slow the second wave. Check in was lengthy however, due to the COVID 19 situation it was understandable. Beautiful room and the jacuzzi bath is lovely. I have personally thanked all the team for making sure room was serviced to a high standard.We look forward to seeing you again soonWarmest wishesEmma Parryemma.parry@shanklyhotel.com. The staff throughout the hotel were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Staff was organised and did their best. Great value for money stay X, Excellent, friendly staff and very comfortable within an excellent location, Shame the tv wasn’t in the bedroom and jacuzzi bath had a problem with it but got sorted after 30mins, Location was spot on room really nice and clean, We loved the jacuzzi, we was welcomed by a lovely lad on the desk and the bed was extremely comfortable would 100% stay again, The room was amazing and so worth the money, the jaccuzi I was unreal.

There are plenty of large flat screens showing football in the bar. The room was big and comfortable, the bath is massive and breakfast was a COVID friendly and tasty experience. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinion and experiences, which are critical in helping guests make well-informed decisions about where to stay.

We requested a specific room but was not allocated it.

We would like to discuss this matter further so if possible please do contact our customer relations manager at your earliest convenience on liam.bellew@signatureliving.co.ukKind regardsLyndon Barrett-Scott General Manager. Breakfast was good with lots of choice. Please, The subscription details associated with this account need to be updated. Room was a good size and at night it was very quiet. Oh, the room is quite dark so applying my make up was tricky, could do with a light over the mirror. Our views have been completely changed and would stay here again and again.

Daniel is a credit to the Shankly, he went the extra mile to ensure we was happy.

Best Budget Graphics Card For Gaming, What Is A Disadvantage To The Run-of-the-river Hydropower System?, Eslint Vscode, Marina Squerciati Eli Kay-oliphant, Paypal Games That Pay Real Money, Disneymania 2 Itunes, Hockey Leagues Near Me, Sous Vide Container Joule, Minkowski Formula, La Opinión, Economic Impacts Of Hydroelectric Power, Macaneta Beach, Telling Time In Spanish Worksheet Answer Key, Walking Dead: Saints And Sinners Microphone Location, British Drama Series, Bambi 2 Online, Blackberry Price In Pakistan, Travel And Tourism Industry, Tarkwa Bay Hotels, Blackbear Lyrics, Csk 240 Scorecard, Charlie Campbell Obituary Forsyth, Mo, Build An Html5 Game Pdf, The Dancing Years Cast, Joseph Lister Article, Pierview Hotel & Suites, Conjugal Visits In Canadian Prisons, Tanja Babich Nationality, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum Heist Movie, Places To Chill In Kubwa, Abuja, Old Cowboys Stadium Demolition,

Speak Your Mind