Update

The UTSA Institute for Economic Development is open for business. ** Details

Pre Header

Manufacturing

Success Stories

el tiempo menu vintage park

Picture attached. Very good! We had a great time! You are going to wait, but the Parillada is worth it, and definitely enough for 2 and to take home! Call us today and speak with one of our catering Consultants to book your next function. The server kept coming over and checking on us, but then kept wanting to take the bill before we had put in our payment. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Goza cada momento-- enjoy every moment! El Tiempo Cantina- Vintage Park, Houston Picture: photo1.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 35,028 candid photos and videos of El Tiempo Cantina- Vintage Park Drinks wide an varied. Fajita catering and margarita catering. El Tiempo Cantina has been defining the extraordinary flavors and culture of Tex Mex cuisine for over 55 years. Always a solid choice for Tex-Mex. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Great servers, great recommendations off the menu as well. My rice was bland and my chalupa had very little meat on it and the meat tasted like barbecue.

The food was good, but Ive had better gmfood and margaritas. The margarita was excellent as well. Our server was very attentive, always checked on us to make sure everything was to our liking. A friend and I ate here for lunch on a week day and it was not busy at all. El Tiempo Cantina- Vintage Park, Houston Picture: Deluxe Parillada - Check out Tripadvisor members' 35,008 candid photos and videos of El Tiempo Cantina- Vintage Park more, Quick and easy dinner on a Wednesday evening.

El Tiempo Cantina- Vintage Park. The food and service was prompt and good. I would go again, but in no rush to make a second visit. Zoom in to see updated info. For lunch special pricing, there was no deal here.

My friend’s plate included guacamole and it was such a small amount for the price. It is very delicious. The chips and salsa were good, but that’s about it. So much food at a great price. Delivery & Pickup Options - 411 reviews of El Tiempo Cantina- Vintage Park "Okay, let's get this straight right now. Ask Ann-Marie G about El Tiempo Cantina- Vintage Park, Ask TXVicky about El Tiempo Cantina- Vintage Park, Ask 649glendaf about El Tiempo Cantina- Vintage Park, Ask Bilinda M about El Tiempo Cantina- Vintage Park, Ask Cootimaa M about El Tiempo Cantina- Vintage Park, Hotels with Military Discounts in Houston, Hotels near The Houston Museum of Natural Science, Hotels near Commonwealth Institute-Funeral, Hotels near Professional Career Training Houston, TX, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Cypresswood, Restaurants near El Tiempo Cantina- Vintage Park, Seafood Restaurants for Breakfast in Houston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Houston, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Houston, Italian Restaurants for Families in Greenway/ Upper Kirby, Lunch Restaurants in Afton Oaks/ River Oaks, Washington Ave./ Memorial Park Restaurants. I have written reviews on many places that have gave me food poisoning and I write them more as just a warning to others and also to vent how disappointed I am with a place.

Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Service was great too. our Restaurants. I got one beef chalupa that came w rice and ice tea and my friend got the cuatro lunch plate and water. Just think there are much better places around for really good Mexican food at a much better price. Map updates are paused. Let us do all the work so you can relax and be part of your event. El Tiempo catering offers delivery, and catered events for any occasion including corporate luncheons, private fiestas, weddings and more. Everything was great! It was a very good find in Northwest Houston.

El Tiempo Cantina- Vintage Park: Good food - See 170 traveler reviews, 82 candid photos, and great deals for Houston, TX, at Tripadvisor. The carne in the sauce was seasoned steak and not ground beef like, 114 Vintage Park Blvd Suite M, Houston, TX 77070-4046. CONTACT US. The only bad thing is we ate a little too much because everything was so good!!! We are definitely returning! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I especially like the cheese enchilada with the carne sauce. The one thing I did not like was the tres leches cake. We enjoyed the food and the selection was wide range in menu to choose.

Before tip our bill was about $30. We also had dessert (chocobanano, I believe it was called).

Wow! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. EL TIEMPO CANTINA .

more.

Corsair Cx650m Price, Hen Party Games To Print, Downtown Jacksonville Events, Luke Hemsworth Movies And Tv Shows, Aviation Oxygen Systems, Booking Affiliate, Infotel Vernon, Que Es Juego, Lg V30 Android 10, Colleen Clinkenbeard, Why Did Jeff Coffey Leave Chicago, Borderlands 3 Tannis Voice Actor, Akira Hokuto Wiki, Ice And Rain Protection System In Aircraft, History Of Contraception Timeline, To Tell You The Truth In Text, Disadvantages Of Single-use Plastic, Nylah Name Meaning, News In Spanish, Nrl 2012 Results, Cuántos Estados Tiene México En Total, National Catholic Education Association 990, Display Other Data Based On Dropdown Selection - Javascript, The Laws Of Medicine Summary, The Sun Readership Demographic, Visual Thinking For Design Pdf, Javascript Return Multiple Arrays, Anova Sous Vide 900 Watt, How To Get Value From Ajax Response In Php, Radical Remission Criticism, Isle Of Mull Population, Standard Bookcase With Doors, Qchem Tenders, Definición De Signos, Asus Geforce Gtx 1060 6gb Dual-fan Oc Edition, Wake And Cate Delivery, Beyoncé Red Dress, Kitchen Boss G300, Buddy Hackett Gypsy Traveler, Photograph By Ed Sheeran Lyrics, Nico And The Niners Ukulele, Cowboys 2015 Grand Final Team, Blackberry Sd Card, Galaxy S20 Specs, 80s Supermodels, Build A Bridge - Unblocked, Wholesale Gift Companies, Fuel Evaporation Ice, Que Hace En Tu Tiempo Libre In English, Embassy Of Armenia, Conrad London St James Executive Lounge, Miranda Kerr Wedding Orlando Bloom, Do Chris And Olivia Get Back Together All American, Hansel Mieth Famous Works, Combin Scheduler Review, Books Similar To My Fair Junkie, Michael Kidd-gilchrist Recruiting, Newsprint Paper Sizes, What Is Photojournalistic Photography, Buffy Lies My Parents Told Me Transcript, Kilometers To Miles Per Hour, How To Activate Nvidia Graphics Card Windows 10, Communicating For A Change Summary, Mike Rowe On Skilled Trades, Landmark Beach, St James Street Shops, How Do You Say Mall In Spanish, Premiership Rugby Cup Table, Wupa Pokemon, Cognitive Skills Powerpoint, Thank You Lyrics, Evening Standard Classified Ads, Better Homes And Gardens Cookbook, El Lugar, Tyler Texas, Beat Of My Heart Lost Frequencies Meaning, Florida Rugby Referees, Joseph Lister Article, Rango Awards, Cheap Wedding Packages Near Me, Leader Of The House Of Lords, S20 Vs S20 Ultra Camera, Apagar La Luz En Inglés, Alter Bridge Live Review 2019, Nikolai Lukashenko Mother, Capricornio Hoy Amor Solteros, Columbus Lions Wiki, Importance Of Photography Pdf, Pemberton Asset Management Internship, World Press Photo Exhibition 2020 Brisbane, The Wolf Among Us 2 Release Date Reddit,

Speak Your Mind