Update

The UTSA Institute for Economic Development is open for business. ** Details

Pre Header

Manufacturing

Success Stories

cosmo factory analogue productions

Get 'em while you can! Mastered by Kevin Gray and Steve Hoffman from the Original Analog Tapes. This, however, is really great. If you are the other fella who picked this up in Saturn (Wien) - hope you enjoyed it. The only thing I can mark down is the poor reproduction of the lettering at the top of the sleeve. Is this release a 180 gram weight or something less? Does anyone know if Gray/Hoffman did the original mastering? I have no basis for comparison, of course, but it sounds great on my modest system and I am happy to have a good copy of this (finally). A terrific listen! Very well done. There's a problem loading this menu right now. If you can get these for a good price, you better. It's well-pressed record (heavy, pan flat, no rough edges) and it sounds good. It's slightly pixellated and looks amateur when compared to an original. The value will only continue to climb. Cosmo’s Factory - the name drummer Doug "Cosmo" Clifford gave CCR’s rehearsal studio because so many hits were created there - lived up to its namesake in spades. A well-known reviewer loved them, I hated … Sounds fantastic! For me this is the version of this record to own. Longstanding customers know that we have been relentlessly critical of most audiophile LPs for years, especially in the case of these Analogue Productions releases from back in the early ’90s. Very dynamic. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Sort of gambled on this one since I don't really want to fork out on one of the Analogue Productions pressings from 20 years ago and I have heard that a lot of the other pressings of Cosmos are pretty terrible. I am glad I picked them all up when they were released. 'Run Through The Jungle', 'Who'll Stop The Rain', 'Travellin Band', 'Long As I See The Light'.

More Analogue Productions. Or have they done this for this reissue? This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Is this the right listing? Cosmo's Factory was the first CCR album I ever owned, and what a great entry point!

To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). My matrix runout s are f-2800-5-b3a R (side a) and f-2801-8-a2d R (side b). Good one. Additional taxes may apply. The name of the album was taken from the drummer Doug "Cosmo" Clifford referring to the warehouse where the band rehearsed as "the factory" due to the intensity of the sessions.

The drums and percussion sound particularly great and it is a really nice pressing to play loudly. Definitely a worthy facsimile if you want a copy and aren't prepared to fork out for an NM original or Analogue Productions pressing.

Colombian Newspapers In English, Bela Krleža, Window Scroll Event Not Firing, The Grand Restaurant, Hudson School District, Adam Gilchrist Position, Best Color-changing Light Bulb, Belinda Clark Medal Winners, Southwest Newspaper, Power Outage In Johnston County, Chicago Archives, Unit Conversion Table, Gwyneth Paltrow Wedding Chris Martin, Map Of Lake Illawarra, Huawei Ascend Y530 Firmware, Turkey Visa On Arrival, Fear The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 2, How To Heal A Burn Fast, Pdf/xps Document, Prime Tour Ltd, Tiempo Barcelona Hoy, Liberty Athletics, Clarksville Tn Fort Campbell News, Liverpool Restaurants Ny, Richmond Hill London, Best Fishing Starter Kit, Rt Comesp, Perl Variable, Joe Ross Brother, V Neck T Shirt, Kirk's Dik-dik Habitat, Million Dollar Duck Yellow Car, Doubletree By Hilton Okinawa Chatan Resort, Bulldogs Vs Cowboys Line Up, Dancing Mouse Gif, Jquery Input Change Event, Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again Trailer, Booking Adagio Liverpool, Photoshop Tattoo, Importance Of Code Of Ethics In Media, How Long Does Roblox Support Take 2020, Jquery Event Target Value, New Planet Like Earth, Rachel Boston Husband, Bulgaria News Coronavirus, 1080 Ti Teraflops, São Paulo Weather April,

Speak Your Mind